Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots of Bots

What a fun, fun, fun stamp set... Lots of Bots is new in the 2009/2010 Idea Book and it offers quite detailed robot artwork with corresponding greetings and accent stamps (the "0000110010001" stamp especially appealed to my binary-code loving self!)
0
0
I created this card layering an awesome stripe from the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper onto a Brocade Blue card stock base, then got all layer-happy with stripes of Whisper White and Brocade Blue accenting my So Saffron and Sahara Sand framed robots. The nuts & bolts pattern on the white strip was made with one of the sets accent stamps, and I watercoloured the 'bots with shades found in the stripes to pull the colour scheme together. For a finishing touch I added "bolts' of my own with antique silver brads... What a great birthday card for a robot-loving human!
0

No comments: