Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bubbly

I created these sweet little gift tags for birthday party favour bags recently, and thought their fun, bubbly theme would be good to share...
0
0
I used colours from the Stampin' Up! "Bold Brights" collection - the background card stock is Gable Green, the "water" is Tempting Turquoise, and the top layer is Brilliant Blue. Prior to assembly I stamped some sweet little fishes on the Turquoise card stock and coloured them in with a VersaMarker to provide some depth without introducing a whole new colour. I then created "bubbles" in the Brilliant Blue card stock using 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches. When layered, the bubbles act as little windows so you can see the fishes swimming happily around... a cute little peek-a-boo! On the back of the tag I used the greetings from Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, framing the name of the person who would be receiving the gift bag with "friend to friend" (on top) and "thanks so much" (on the bottom).
0

No comments: