Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It (will be) a Boy

As mentioned in a previous post, I've been helping my friend Erin create invitations for the baby shower she's hosting next month... and here are the completed cards!
0
0
The card base is Chocolate Chip, with a layer of Bashful Blue to frame the two-tone layer of Chocolate Chip (on the top) and Bashful Blue Designer Series Paper (on the bottom). Those layers are separated with a border of blue Cosmo glitter, and the card is finished with a Chocolate Chip baby footprint on a raised piece of Bashful Blue card stock. Both the footprint and the "I'm here" message, which was stamped in VersaMark on the Chocolate Chip piece, are from a now-retired stamp set that I've never been able to part with because it's just so sweet. Some things are worth holding on to, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to use the set again!
0

No comments: