Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Tomorrow (July 16th) is my birthday, so to celebrate I'm offering a special "Happy Birthday to ME!" sale from July 15th through 17th. If you purchase any birthday-themed stamp sets or accessories during these three days I'll share my Demonstrator discount with you, saving you 20% on your entire order! For example:
0
The 9 piece Party Hearty stamp set (shown below) regularly $35.95 would be only $28.76... and any additional merchandise you order would be 20% off as well!
0
0
The 5 piece Lots of Bots stamp set (shown below) regularly $26.95 would be only $21.56... and taking advantage of my "Happy Birthday to ME!" sale means you could stock up on paper and ink at 20% off as well!
0
0
Remember, this is a three-day-only sale... so contact me soon at (519) 672-5485 or summer.burton@sympatico.ca to take advantage of this special sale!
0

No comments: