Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Here!!!


I was very excited to see the Canada Post delivery truck pull up outside my door this morning... I had recieved notification that I could expect my shipment of new Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Books shortly, so I knew right away why the truck was here. The Idea Book is full of beautiful new stamping products, sample cards and other projects, and some pretty exciting new accessories. If you would like to be one of the first to see the New Idea Book I hope you'll join me at my Catalogue Release Party from 6:00pm and 7:00pm on Monday January 19th! You'll have a chance to look through the catalogue (and purchase one to take home if you wish), see several of the stamp sets debuting that day, and make a lovely card to take home. There's no cost to attend this event, but please RSVP so I can have your card supplies precut and ready to use!

No comments: