Saturday, January 24, 2009

Card Swap Preparation...

On Monday I'll be attending a Quarterly Stampin' Up meeting here in London, and am excited to be taking part in a card swap that evening. Each participant brings cards with them and exchanges them for different cards from other participants - so I'll go with 10 of (basically) the same card and come home with 10 different cards. It's a great way to get new stamping ideas and learn from the techniques used by other Demonstrators! The cards I've made are based on an earlier creation using the "Just Buzzing By" stamp set, and they use different patterns from the Designer Series Paper Hostess set featured in the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book. I think they're pretty charming, and I can't wait to see what the other Demonstrators have come up with!
.

.

No comments: