Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday on the Brain

My daughter's fourth birthday is coming up in just over a month, and she's requested that we plan her very first "kids party". The past couple of weeks have been full of conversations about the guest list, location for the party, kind of cake, etc. and now that we've hammered out the details I knew it was time to get invitations made.
.
For these party invitations I used a selection of paper from the Bold Brights collection and stamps from the Party Hearty set. The 1 1/2" squares of card stock on the front of the card are stamped in VersaMark, and I used the smaller Stampin' Spots ink pads for their versatility inking the cupcake design in two colours without having to use markers. Bright, fun and cheerful just like my (soon to be) four year old girl. We'll start delivering the invitations tomorrow!
.

No comments: