Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Memories

What a trip down memory lane I've been on lately... National Scrapbooking Month has inspired me to go through my photo drawer and start pulling out some of my long-ignored pictures to scrapbook with. I recently came across several of an evening cruise that my husband and I took in 2003... a "Wine Cruise" (can there be a better combination?) that took us from Port Dalhousie out into Lake Ontario for a lovely dinner paired with several great wines. I took a bit of time this morning to scrapbook them using the layout I've planned for one of my upcoming Weekly Scrapbooking Sessions, and I'm pleased with the results. Perhaps I'll look to the wines we tried on board that cruise for inspiration on what to serve at my Wine-y Wednesday class this week! If you're interested in learning more about any of the classes I've mentioned, please click here or email me at:
summer.burton@sympatico.ca!
.

No comments: