Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Ready to "Wine"

I spent part of the morning working on samples for my two upcoming "Wine-y Wednesday" classes... I etched wine glasses and made wine charms, but held off on popping open a bottle of wine to sip on considering it wasn't even noon yet! I've used the Boho Blossoms punch for both the etching project and to create pretty and colourful wine charms for the wine glasses... the result is a wonderfully coordinated wine glass that just calls out for a nice Riesling! During my Wine-y Wednesday class, participants will etch a set of two wine glasses and make a set of six wine charms while doing just that... if you would like to lift a glass and toast your craftiness with me, please contact me at (519) 672-5485 or via email at summer.burton@sympatico.ca!


No comments: