Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feeling Scrappy

Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month? Big thanks go to whomever makes these holidays - what great inspiration it is to get out some of those photos that have been sitting in envelopes and boxes just waiting for us to find the time to scrapbook them! This evening I started planning the page layouts for my upcoming Weekly Scrapbooking Sessions, and I thought I would take this opportunity to share one of the "week one" layouts with you.
.
.
If you would like to take an hour out of your busy weekend just for yourself, to spend doing something you love, why don't you join me at one (or more!) of the Weekly Scrapbooking Sessions in May? At each hour-and-a-half long Saturday morning session we'll create the front and back of a 12x12 scrapbooking page... a great chance to make a dent in properly showcasing all your precious photos.  Contact me today at (519) 672-5485 or summer.burton@sympatico.ca to reserve your spot!
.

No comments: