Friday, October 30, 2009

An Old Olive Favourite

Old Olive has always been, and will probably always be one of my favourite Stampin' Up colours. Over the years we've seen many textures of card stock in this lovely shade, and countless patterns of Designer Series Paper featuring Old Olive either on its own or in combination with other colours.
0

0

For this card I reached back into my retired DSP and found two patterns from completely different packages that seemed to flow nicely together. I based the card's layout on a recently created Christmas card because I liked the idea of featuring the patterned DSP as the top layer's focal point instead of a stamped image, and I think it turned out beautifully, really allowing the Chocolate Chip satin ribbon to take centre stage on the card.

0

No comments: