Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling Crafty?

After letting craftiness take a break for the last part of the summer (I wanted to devote my time exclusively to being with my daughter before she began school for the first time), I'm back in the swing of things again. I find autumn incredibly invigorating... the scent of the falling leaves, the colours, and the smells in my kitchen - oh, those kitchen smells are the best! As soon as the cooler weather arrives I start cooking and baking, and it's a process that doesn't let up until well after Christmas... luckily as my kitchen creativity goes into overdrive so does my creativity in other areas. To that end, keep your eyes on Summer's Creative Corner this week - you can expect several new projects to be posted in addition to my fall class schedule, which is chalk full of fun holiday crafts. Thinking Christmas already? Don't worry, so am I! I've got several Christmas card designs in the works, including a great ornament-themed card for my annual Stamp-a-Stack class... I hope to get crafty with you some time soon!
0

No comments: