Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Easy A Child Could Do It...

One of the cards we made at this afternoon's Spring Fling card class utilized the Big Shot (you may have noticed a few recent posts about it). After the class my daughter Sophie decided she wanted a crack at it too, and I was amazed at how quickly she mastered the layering & rolling techniques the Big Shot uses. I can now say confidently that the Big Shot is so easy to use that even a child could use it!

Sophie making her "sandwich" using the Multipurpose Platform, Cutting Plate, Sizzlits Die, Paper and final Cutting Plate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The rolling is her favourite part - I offered to help but got Sophie's traditional response of "No, I do it by... my... self."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Lifting up the layers after rolling them through the Big Shot - it was exciting to discover what cool shapes she just made.
.
.
.
..

.
.
Look! It's the itty-bitty bird from the 4-piece Birds & Blooms Sizzlit Die set!

No comments: