Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A New Face on an Old Favourite

I attended a fundraiser last weekend up in the Lake Simcoe area, and was happy to create a Stampin' Up gift basket that was raffled off as part of the event. The creative person who won the basket received the Elegant Thank You stamp, Green and Blue beads from our Bead Duo collection, a 6" x 6" photo album and Designer Series scrapbook paper, die-cut shapes, and a set of eight hand-made note cards.
.

I created the note cards using one of my favourite designs, the same 6-layer layout we used for last November's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card. The background is Certainly Celery featuring layers of Old Olive and Very Vanilla , and I used the Itty Bitty Buds Hostess stamp set with a wide variety of soft colours to bring a touch of spring to the cards. I think the result is lovely, and would make a great "any occasion" card!

No comments: