Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine Time

With my final Valentines Class happening tomorrow morning I decided to "get in the mood" with some Valentine making of my own this evening. 
.
First, a sample of the card participants will be making tomorrow in addition to their eight smaller 3" x 3" Valentines. It's a simple design, fairly quick to execute, and I love it's delicate colour scheme.
.
.
Second, this layered card will be for my sweetie on February 14th. I brought masculine touches to the card by using darker colours, and added weight with accordian-fold layer at the bottom. 
.
.
These pretty Valentines use Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip Card Stock, paper from the Sweet Always Designer Series Paper collection, Stamps from the Always and A Happy Heart sets, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose Classic Stamp Pad . For more detailed instructions on how to make these and other hand-crafted cards, please contact me.
.

No comments: