Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lovely Layers

The moment I came across the “Snow Swirled” stamp set in the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book I knew I would use it as the basis for Christmas cards this year… the design of the tree is so beautifully intricate, and I’ve always had a soft spot for delicate snowflake stamps. We’ll be using this set in my upcoming Stamp a Stack of Christmas Cards workshops (November 12th at 6pm & 16th at 1pm), and I’m pleased to share the card design with you here!

The finished card is customizable in several ways. Don't like the notched corners? You can skip that part... Prefer a different greeting? I have more to choose from... Not the glitter type (but, who isn't the glitter type?!?!)? You can leave the glitter behind. However people choose to tailor it, the elements of this 6-layer card will be precut and waiting for them to stamp and assemble at my Stamp-a-Stack of Christmas Cards Workshops. The workshop costs $25.00 to make 10 cards, with a fee of $10.00 for additional sets of 10 cards – you can make as many as you need to send personalized greetings to everyone on your list this holiday season! The session on November 16th is almost full, although there are a couple spots available on the 12th… please contact me if you would like to join us - hope to see you there!

No comments: