Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas (Card)

I've been drooling over the "Snow Swirled" Christmas stamp set since the day I got my hands on the Stampin' Up Fall/Winter Idea Book, and have decided to use it as the key element of my "Stamp-a-Stack of Christmas Cards" class on November 12th (6-10pm) and 16th (1-5pm). This class is your opportunity to create beautiful many-layered Christmas Cards by cutting, stamping and punching your card elements in sets of 10. This assembly-line style of card making gives you fast results, and allows you the opportunity to either assemble your cards during the class or take them home to do at your leisure. With Christmas music playing and eggnog to sip, this fun afternoon or evening (choose the date that works best for you) will really get you in the holiday spirit! The cost is $25.00 for 10 cards, and if you want to impress even more people with your craftiness additional sets of 10 cards cost only $10.00. Although I won't have a completedsample card to post until my supplies come in, I thought a sneak peek at the colour palette and stamp set itself might be a nice teaser for those of you considering joining this class... I hope you like the elements that will go into the card as much as I do!

No comments: