Thursday, December 4, 2008

Seeing Red

My friend Erin R. recently attended one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack sessions, and after making her set of ten vanilla/celery/olive cards decided she wanted to try the same card in white/red/black. We just spent the evening putting the card together in her choice of colour combination as well as coming up with a couple other creative cards. I think they turned out wonderfully - the colours are so crisp and dramatic. Great work Erin!


*

*

Linda H. had the same idea after her attendance at my Stamp-a-Stack, but her vision was the card in shades of blue. I have a soft-spot for Christmas cards in shades of blue, and as a result seven of the past eight years I've sent out blue cards (I seem to continuously have a blue Christmas!) Here is her lovely addition to our Stamp-a-Stack colour family!

*It's great to see how many ways you can modify such a classic card design - keep up the good work everyone, and if you have another colour combination to share please send it in.

No comments: