Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Colours of Fall


I recieved my most recent Stampin' Up order in the mail yesterday and have been swooning over some of the new colours introduced for fall/winter... I especially love "kiwi kiss" and "baja breeze" - two cool colours that bring to my mind the Seas of the Mediterranean. Last night I decided to play around with those two colours of card stock as well as the Urban Garden designer series paper and Dreams de Jour stamp set, and I love the result! I used StazOn permanent black ink for the stamp so I could watercolour the flowers and border without worrying about the ink running, and created a decorative edge on the designer paper using the scallop punch, which is my new favourite toy. I have the feeling anything not nailed down is about to be scalloped in my house!

No comments: