Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Going Out of Business" Sale

I have some news to share... after much thought, I've decided to discontinue my Stampin' Up Demonstratorship as of the end of this month (January 2010). I owe a big "thank you" to all of the wonderful customers I've met through the evolution of my business, and can't begin to express how much fun I've had sharing my love of crafting with you. I'm also grateful for having gotten to know an amazing group of Demonstrators here in London who truly made me feel welcome, shared their ideas, offered their support, and became great friends and mentors to me.
0
With just a week left until the end of the month, I'm offering you one final sale - my 20% Demonstrator discount on any order you'd like to place. So browse your catalogue, or click here to look through our online store to see everything we have to offer, and contact me before January 31st to take advantage of 20% off everything Stampin' Up offers (excluding "sale shelf" items, tax or shipping, which I don't receive a discount on).
0
I will continue to teach card making and scrapbooking classes both from my home and through Tecumseh Community School, and I intend to keep Summer's Creative Corner active as I continue my crafting journey. I look forward to the opportunity to see you all again, and please contact me as soon as possible if you're interested in taking advantage of my "going out of business" sale!
0

No comments: